WHAT ARE THE SECRETS OF GOOGLE OPTIMIZED CONTENT?
According to Google, its top three ranking factors include content. But the question here is that what are the characteristics to fabricate ‘good’ content? Just as you can’t ride a bike without an engine, you can also not get shiny results without good content on your website. But what does it mean by ‘good content’? I’m sure Google must not be handling all its search results by the keyword ‘high-quality content’ and it probably never will. You must look into multiple dimensions to make your content better and appropriate enough for the readers of your website. Then what are the secrets of making your content google optimized?
SECRET #1 – WHAT IS THE DESIGN OF YOUR CONTENT?
One of the main tactics to judge your google optimized content is UX (User Experience). When the visitors see engaging content on your website, they spent more time reading it and then sharing it. From multiple views, we have created a checklist so that you can check the design of your content thoroughly and revise it if anything is needed to be fixed.
- Is your content simple yet unexpected?
- Do you cover the aspects of Credibility, Relevance, and Validity?
- Is your content Unique and Inspiring?
SECRET #2 – QUALITY SUPPORTED BY READABILITY!
Quality and Readability are the first two characteristics of good content. Google can analyze the quality of your content. Google works as police when it comes to your content because the quality is what is required for Google Optimization. To check the quality and readability of your content; go through this list!
- Is your message fully delivered?
- Will your audience understand it without explanation?
- Will the reader like and share it?
SECRET #3 – HOW ‘DENSE’ ARE YOUR KEYWORDS?
When we talk about keyword usage; it surely does not mean to choose your keywords again; it certainly means that you have to learn the correct usage of these keywords. Google has now become smart and savvy when it comes to recognizing if the keyword has been stuffed. The induction of keywords should look very natural and not forced. Here is your checklist to analyze the use of your keywords!
- There is no stuffing of primary keywords, I suppose?
- Create and organize thematic subsections (HACK: Use PRIMARY RELATED KEYWORDS)
- Image text, URL and titles requires natural use of keywords
- Do above point in first 100 words too!
SECRET #4 – IS YOUR TEXT ORIGINAL?
The most important thing about website content is the text and its originality. It is extremely important for your text to be ‘plagiarism-free’. Not that it can be detected by Google, but it is also an extremely unethical act which can be practiced by you for your website. It can entirely turn down the whole website if the quality lacks just because of plagiarism. Even if your text is original; go through this checklist to make it free of other errors.
- Are there any grammatical errors or spelling mistakes?
- Have you connected the links and the hypertexts to the good and relatable source material?
- Have you cross-checked the facts you are mentioning in the content?
SECRET #5 – DO YOU FOLLOW THE CHECKLIST OF ‘HIGH-QUALITY CONTENT’?
Do you have the same tone when you are talking to a 3years old, 12years old, 15years old and 70 years old? Apparently not! This is why it is also important to keep your target audience in mind when you are up-to create your content for google optimization. This is the most significant quality of your content to be highly optimized. This is the checklist we made for you to check your ‘high-quality content’.
- Is it written according to your readers, and not your competitors only?
- Will your content make the readers think about the ‘share button’?
- Is your content exceeding or even close to the level of current SERP winner?
- Does it have short paras, bullet points, bold text, quotations etc.?
SECRET #6 – ARE THERE ANY TECHNICAL GLITCHES?
Technicalities in Google Optimization is an entirely different subject but they should be cleaned up and needs to be thoroughly audited when you are setting up your website to optimize the content. Go through this checklist before the optimization of your content!
- Make sure your content is loading quickly!
- Check if your content is ‘mobile compatible’
- Are your URLs short? (It’s a good thing!)
According to one common saying, “Beauty is in the eye of the beholder”. But in the case of Google Optimized Content, ‘beholder’ refers to the target audience. In order to get the attention of the target audience; these are the few secrets which you should know! This is how; you will be able to gain the best results in terms of your content and its popularity among the readers.